Tuesday, 30 March 2010

Another? Really?



Hey there, well to be perfectly honest I have just opened this totally by accident, Was not at all concentrating when clicking and naming...oh well! I actually have a blog already on the go and have filled all this in when in fact there was no necessary need especially as I have no belief that anyone is at all interested in anything I have to say. I am sooo into crafts and crochet at the moment and just want to talk about it constantly and I thought that a blog would be a real cool way of doing this lol so I think I may just link my other blog unless I like this one more hmmmm.... Hope you are all OK and maybe I will meet a few like-minded people on here who just want to escape into light-hearted, shared interested conversation because that would be really nice x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear from you ALWAYs so go ahead say hello :)