Tuesday, 27 April 2010

I GOT AN AWARD! I can't believe it. A great, big, huge Thank you to Jacquie at Bunny Mummy. This is so unexpected especially as I haven't been blogging long at all. I am learning everyday about how to do it(now it is just finding the time...oh and remembering to take the pictures!!!). Now to think about seven "interesting" things about me ooooooo...

1. I was 18 when I first went on a plane...and it was to Australia!!! (would have been a bit buggered if I had discovered I had a fear of flying!!!)

2. I am addicted to hobbies. I am the jack of all crafts...master of...well actually I am pretty good in the kitchen hehe!

3. I am getting married in August!!!

4. I have 3 children all boys! Phew I am tired just reminding myself.

5. I love overuse of the exclamation mark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. I am obsessed with comfort. Blankets, slippers, pillows, bubble baths, pj's and teddy bears all have a place in my heart and home.

7. I LOVE films. I can watch, watch, watch...which of course goes fabulously with crochet :)

I would like to nominate these blogs for this award...

and I wouldn't be blogging(or rippling) if it wasn't for the now world famous Lucy at...

I will be back asap with a few wips and BOOKS! Take care and thanks again Jacquie xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Lovely post Emma , I'm definately with you on the comfort.And the exclamation mark!!!!!!!!!
    Bet this award is the first of many :0)
    Jacquie x

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear from you ALWAYs so go ahead say hello :)