Friday, 21 May 2010

ARGHHH! NO CHARGER...

I am feeling very sorry for myself as 2 days ago the charger for my laptop got crushed and I am still waiting(very impatiently) for it's replacement to arrive. I am hating it. I am using my 14 year old Nieces' laptop atm and have quickly come on here to say a quick hello and tell you I am missing you all so very, very much. Have had a quick glance at a few of your posts but cannot wait until I can sit and relax with a cuppa and have a ruddy good rummage through all your gossip, antics and achievements. I have several items to share with you and I CANNOT wait, so I hope you are all still interested when I return. Have a FABULOUS weekend and I will see you all again very, very soon(please hurry Mr Postman x)
Em xxx

P.S Just so you have something to look at here is my middle sons 6th Birthday cake...

3 comments:

  1. Hi Emma ,great cake !!
    your comment about wanting to stop the clocks is spot on !
    Hope your charger arrives soon .
    Jacquie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pants to that broken charger!
    See you soon!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha "Pants to that broken charger!"
    Hope you're back up and running soon. Love that cake! I'm a Mario fan myself, and such a cake would make ME happy. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear from you ALWAYs so go ahead say hello :)