Thursday, 6 May 2010

Presents in the Post

Don't you just LOVE getting nice things through the post??? I know that I do. If I know something is winging it's way to me I wait, wait, wait for it until it pops through the letterbox(onto a bag heading for charity at the moment!!!) Well I have been so very, very patient lately as the volcano erruption seriously slowed down my latest Amazon order(yet more books for the children!) but they have now arrived safely and made their way into the arms of 2 very eager and excited little chaps who have not let them out of their site since!
But something that really gets me excited fit to burst is presents for me in the post. They are not that common(not that rare), but they are usually very special and nothing more so than when it has been made by hand with love. And that is exactly what arrived for me today...here it is...

Isn't she lovely. This little gem came from RubyRed her tiny shop is beautiful and she sent it with a beautiful little note which is on the photo. Of course I could just add her to the rest of my keyrings to be thrown around, lost or chewed up by little bugs but I have the perfect little friend to keep her company and I can show her off for all to admire...

Perfect :)

1 comment:

  1. That is such a cute keyring!
    Thank you for the lovely comment!x

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear from you ALWAYs so go ahead say hello :)