Tuesday, 8 June 2010

Saying Hello

Everyday something happens or there is something I want to photograph to share that I just don't take for some reason like kids, pets, distraction etc and when I do take pictures and sit down to upload them to show you something gets in the way like kids, pets, distraction etc!!! So very annoying as I am away for long periods when I don't want to be because I just don't have the goods. So instead of staying away I thought I would just drop by and say hello so...

Hello!

I am off to Manchester tomorrow YAY! Hopefully I will remember the camera...hopefully

See ya later Bug hugs

Emma xxx

3 comments:

  1. Belated HELLO back at you - I am behind in my blog-reading. Hope you are enjoying life unplugged for a bit. The internet will always be waiting for you when you get back!
    -Erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you have a lovely time in Manchester, we go there a few times a year to see the imlaws! I know what you mean about getting distracted, i normally forget the camera! fliss xxx (joshyandbelle)

    ReplyDelete
  3. opps meant the in laws not imlaws! he he! xx

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear from you ALWAYs so go ahead say hello :)