Thursday, 5 August 2010

Time is flying!!!

Wowzer! So here I am just gone 9.30pm and I am struggling to keep my eyes open but I had to get here and write a few words as I am missing you all so very, very much and I thought I would pop by and share with you some of the reason I am so busy, busy, busy!

I have been non-stop lately and now the BIG DAY draws ever closer things are totally hectic, the other day my friend took me here


And boy am I glad she did, I haven't been here since I was pregnant with my eldest so I just got totally lost in the aisles, blown away with the value and I easily could have spent hours(and several hundred more!) on all the wonderful things. So at the end of the day my lounge looked like this...
Lots of things to prettify, fill, hold etc. I spent hours putting confetti in bags and sweets in jars but I feel like I am finally getting organised!

Yesterday we went and paid all the actual wedding day costs and food which came with a really good feeling, we then headed to Cardiff for lots more shopping which was exhausting and so I thought that it was only right that the bride-to-be(that's me!) got a few treats...


and a few more items to help make things pretty

Then it was off to Bristol via delayed trains and dozy taxis to my penultimate dress fitting :D So very, very exciting.
So that is it all I have to say right now so I am going to leave you with lots of love and hope you are all enjoying your summer breaks and I will be back soon with probably just as little to offer!

5 comments:

  1. Great you found time for an update ! Hope you will share pics of the big day once it's over:0)
    Jacquie x
    P.S love your new blog look .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a lovely day - I don't think I will be here as on hols so please pop some pics on! Incidentally it's our second wedding anniversary when we are away and our "honeymoon" as the first one was a complete disaster (ended in us suing the holiday company and costing us £1800 to come back the same day from Corfu via Munich - not good!) so I remember all too well the rushing about and final preparations for a wedding! Will be thinking of you! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I just found your blog. I LOVE your ripple! I must get one started myself soon. Best of luck! Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your comment. I had the same thing, I went from a really OTT ex to one who doesn't bother at all and I don't like it! I've been trying to get through to him for years but he really is quite selfish and I'm not sure he'll ever be considerate enough to make a special birthday for me... I live in hope though! I had enough this evening so when he said we needed to go to the supermarket a plan formed... I looked at the flowers and when he asked if I wanted to brighten up the flat I told him I was looking for birthday flowers for him to buy me! He declared them all to wilted so I'll see if he manages to produce any himself. Then I put some favourite foods, a bottle of wine and some balloons in the trolley, made him pay for them and now have him in the kitchen making it my birthday! I'm very good at subtle hints!

    Your comment helped to cheer me up and I appreciate it! I almost didn't post it as it felt too moan-y, but it's nice to let it out and it's nice to see others agree with me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Emma, lovely purchases!
    How's the cake going?
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear from you ALWAYs so go ahead say hello :)