I have been tagged for this award by Lynda at Hookin' with Laalaa. I actually love to get awards from other bloggers I feel really honoured. To be picked out from so many makes me feel very special and really brightens my day. Lyndas blog is a fantastic blog and I am taking part in her advent swap which is a fantastic idea and something I am very giddyly excited about.
1. The first time I ever went on a plane was to Australia!!!
2. I got married for the second time in August, the first time was in Las Vegas...
3. I can never make a decision easily...I always change my mind 100 times before it is final!
4.I am obsessed with Christmas. I love EVERYTHING about it, and want to sing Christmas songs all year long...shhhh this one is a secret.
5. I am hypermobile which basically means I can do stuff like this...
6. I have met quite a few celebs but the best was meeting Colin Firth in Covent Garden M&S whilst my friend was looking for underwear! We spent the whole time talking football :)
7. I LOVE cake. I cannot resist cake. No matter what diet I am on, no matter what else I can resist I cannot say no to cake...mmmmmmmmmm I love it!
So that's it. I have done 7 interesting facts before so have tried to use different facts lol but as it turns out the first one is the same!
Now I have noticed that I have quite a few more followers lately which I am so chuffed with. Very happy and smiley indeed it is making me :)
So as the number is very quickly reaching the big 50 I have decided to have a give-away when it does. I haven't quite decided what the give-away is to be yet and as it is my first I am struggling to think, but I will decide and make something.
Please if you want to help me with my Christmas Fayre stall let me know. I will need any kindly donated items by the 10th November so plenty of time to get involved, I am truly grateful to all those who are already taking part, I can't thank you enough
I love hearing from all of you and am really enjoying reading my comments lately. So a GREAT BIG FAT THANK YOU for stopping by and saying hi xxx