Monday, 13 September 2010

Sharing Friends

So I have had said before it is all about sharing and I can't think of anything nicer than sharing friends.

Today I have been feeling really poorly which totally sucks in most ways but one benefit is that I have sat and done nothing but crochet and surf the net all day. I was making some excellent progress on the Birthday Blanket I am working on until I started monkeying around on line because since finding this on google...

I have been hooked on the creators blog. Her name is Kristy Drake and her blog is absolutely wonderful, full of inspiring photos, quirky comments, fantastic children and of course lots of crafty brilliance. So here is the link to PaisleyJade Go take a peek you won't be disappointed xxx

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the link. Glad your day is not a loss but a relaxing one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon. xxx wish I could crochet. Mrs Yappy Dog

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear from you ALWAYs so go ahead say hello :)