Sunday, 31 October 2010

Home Now

So I woke up to find my husband next to me(I couldn't wait up for him all night!) He has a serious sprain on his left ankle, a badly bruised right ankle and a dodgy knee!!! Well hopefully this is a stern reminder that no matter how much he wants to remain a child he is not 12 any more, bless him.
Not sure what is going to happen with his work, he thinks it will be fine and fingers crossed it will be, but it is not a good start to his second week!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE...Will be watching the scary films later with popcorn and fizzy drinks :)
Hope you all have a fab day/night

Emma xx

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update Emma , hope things go O.K. for your man .
    Jacquie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Halloween Emma- sorry to hear about the ankle - hope hubby is soon feeling better. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some men are destined never to grow up, I'm afraid! Hope his ankle gets better very quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear it wasn't a broken ankle!

    Can I come over for scary movies, we're watching James May's Man Lab in our house tonight...!

    a-m x

    ReplyDelete
  5. There it wasn't so bad, it's no use what you say to them, men just never grow up. It's worse than having another child in the house especially when they're ill or injured and feeling sorry for themselves. Scary films ha watching that new James May prog was pretty scarey lol
    Pene x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ouch, that must have hurt. Hope all turns out okay.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Emma.. So sorry to hear your hubby's hurtin'.. Hope he heals as quickly and painlessly as possible, and that everything will be o.k... I'm busy crafting away myself! I'm wondering what day I should figure to mail our packages out. I have no idea how long it will take to get from here to there.. I'm still working on things, but what do you think/estimate??? We can try to ship the same day, if you want.. Sound good?... Well, let me know what you think, and whatever the case, I'm having fun with this, and hope you are too! ~tina

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear from you ALWAYs so go ahead say hello :)