Sunday, 31 October 2010

Very Sad

Hello all, well you know how excited I was about the hubby getting a new job?(well actually I don't think I showed it) well it might be a case of him being let go because today I sent him off on a day out with the Children to give me some craft time alone and well he took them to a rather adventurous soft play. He was showing them how forward flips are executed on the trampoline and he smacked his ankle.
He moaned about it as soon as he got home so I bandaged it, made him comfortable and then left him to it as it was my friends Birthday night out but alas it seems to have got worse and the taxi that brought me home has taken him to the local A&E department. I am really hoping that it isn't a case of this
(image totally stolen from google)

As that may be the end of this job :(

Oh and he has forgotten his phone which is actually really stressing me out.
Will let you know the outcome

HAPPY HALLOWEEN
Emma xxx

5 comments:

  1. Wow, I hope it is just a sprain. I can imagine just how stressed you must be. Can you call and get some information?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll keep my fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Emma, hope it's not bad news . Thinking about you.
    Jacquie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will keep everything crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear it wasn't bad news! Maybe next time hubby should just watch! Lol ! xx

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear from you ALWAYs so go ahead say hello :)