Sunday, 21 November 2010

Beautiful Blogger

Firstly let me say a HUGE thank you again for all that are following me. I am being totally useless lately and not getting anywhere near the bottom of my never-ending to-do list. I am determined that over the next 3 days I am going to tick off nearly every obligation on it! But that means I can't spend endless hours just reading your lovely festive blogs, seeing all the beautiful makes and the gorgeous days you are all having :(
How do you all fit in the time to read and comment AND make all the wonderful items??? How do you find the time to take the photos? I need some tips here as I am struggling and have much difficulty pulling myself away!!!

In other(lovely) news I have received the Beautiful Blogger award from the brilliant Sarah over at Home Made Gorgeous. She has a wonderful blog and a pretty fab granny square background for her blog hehe! I love it!


So now 10 things about me.... Will try and think of 10 new ones but I am a total scatterbrain of late so can make no promises ;)

1. My favourite sandwich is a luncheon meat and tomato sauce sandwich(we were a poor family and I never grew out of the taste...mmmm my comfort food)

2. My husband and I are exactly the same height. 165cm!(5ft 4")

3. My eldest son taught me what 3 little dots were called when he was 7... an ellipsis!

4. I love collecting things(I am in denial that it is just hoarding). I seem to get hooked on something and end up with hundreds...main things are mugs, bears and yarn!

5. I am terrible with money. It is like water through a sieve and am so much happier when living on the ultimate breadline.

6. I am quite good at different accents and cannot stop myself breaking into the accent of the person I am speaking to...especially south African! I love it!

7. I ALWAYS steal my husbands food after telling him I don't want anything...it always looks so good on his plate!

8. I am a total procrastinator. I avoid anything I have to do, to do what I want to do.

9. I LOVE sleep but I hate that there are only 24hrs in the day and I am only capable of functioning in about 6 of them, because the rest of the time I am thinking about sleep or actually asleep!

10. I get very overwhelmed some days at how much I love my life and family and how much I can't give to others because I just don't have enough time(or hands). This is the first time I have said this as I always feel it is like the 'plastic bag' scene from American Beauty and my friends might mock me!

So there we are, and now I have the task to try and pick 10 blogs...so difficult.

Kristy at Paisley Jade

I hope you have all had a wonderful weekend. I am off to most definitely get at least 2 things ticked off my list(I really am hoping so anyway). 
Big Hugs
Emma xxx

6 comments:

  1. Hello Emma , I got this award too , but I'm still trying to think of my facts :0)
    Yours are great .
    Had to smile about the elipses ... my kids told me what they are called too !
    Well done on the award, you deserve it .
    Jacquie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Emma. The fact list is a little daunting at times, huh? I get scared I'll bore everyone to death! You did a great job. Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Emma, love your facts! I particularly identify with numbers 4, 5, 8, 9 and 10, and the one about accents is hilarious! Hope you enjoyed your cup of tea this morning & enjoy the rest of the weekend :) Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for dropping by! Loved the ten things about you - we sound so similar!
    Jille x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh thanks Emma will try and think of some interesting facts about me?? mmm might take a while lol
    Hugs
    Pene x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh lovely Emma, thankyou - will think of some facts over the weekend and post next week! x

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear from you ALWAYs so go ahead say hello :)