How do you all fit in the time to read and comment AND make all the wonderful items??? How do you find the time to take the photos? I need some tips here as I am struggling and have much difficulty pulling myself away!!!
In other(lovely) news I have received the Beautiful Blogger award from the brilliant Sarah over at Home Made Gorgeous. She has a wonderful blog and a pretty fab granny square background for her blog hehe! I love it!
So now 10 things about me.... Will try and think of 10 new ones but I am a total scatterbrain of late so can make no promises ;)
1. My favourite sandwich is a luncheon meat and tomato sauce sandwich(we were a poor family and I never grew out of the taste...mmmm my comfort food)
2. My husband and I are exactly the same height. 165cm!(5ft 4")
3. My eldest son taught me what 3 little dots were called when he was 7... an ellipsis!
4. I love collecting things(I am in denial that it is just hoarding). I seem to get hooked on something and end up with hundreds...main things are mugs, bears and yarn!
5. I am terrible with money. It is like water through a sieve and am so much happier when living on the ultimate breadline.
6. I am quite good at different accents and cannot stop myself breaking into the accent of the person I am speaking to...especially south African! I love it!
7. I ALWAYS steal my husbands food after telling him I don't want anything...it always looks so good on his plate!
8. I am a total procrastinator. I avoid anything I have to do, to do what I want to do.
9. I LOVE sleep but I hate that there are only 24hrs in the day and I am only capable of functioning in about 6 of them, because the rest of the time I am thinking about sleep or actually asleep!
10. I get very overwhelmed some days at how much I love my life and family and how much I can't give to others because I just don't have enough time(or hands). This is the first time I have said this as I always feel it is like the 'plastic bag' scene from American Beauty and my friends might mock me!
So there we are, and now I have the task to try and pick 10 blogs...so difficult.
Pene at Scrap My Midlife Crisis
Ruth at Corn Poppy Girl
Vanessa at Coco Rose Textiles
Tina at Beansie Babbles
Erica at Crochet By Day
Danielle at Itchin To Get Stitchin
Dawn at Life On The East Coast
Kristy at Paisley Jade
Jackie at Sew Special Bears
I hope you have all had a wonderful weekend. I am off to most definitely get at least 2 things ticked off my list(I really am hoping so anyway).