Friday, 5 November 2010

Hello my Lovelies


Hello everyone, I am just popping in to say hello. I am back to busy, busy mode right now and am missing my blog. I have not had any time to take lovely photographs, no time to share lovely makes with you all. I think we all have periods where life just takes over everything and all the responsibilities, obligations and chores have to be taken care of.
Of course at the moment some of my obligations are allowing me plenty of wonderful, indulgent totally guilt free craft time just not the time to share which is a shame. I am trying to take some pics as I go along so that hopefully when I can I will put them all on this little blog of mine and you can see the fruits of my labour.

I ended up in the local A&E department on Tuesday evening with my eldest boy. I had taken the 2 eldest to the kiosk with me to give hubby some relaxing time(you know the ankle saga!) and so my 2 monkeys were playing outside and like boys do climbing all over the bars and jumping off steps well unfortunately my biggest managed to fall backwards and whack the back of his head on the concrete steps. The lump came out immediately so we thought we would avoid a casualty trip but he kept getting worse and eventually when he was getting drowsy and started to feel sick we took him. Of course as soon as he entered A&E he was fine so as per norm I look like a paranoid Mother!!! Kids you gotta love them. I am surprised that I haven't had Child Protection Services knocking my door with the amount of times I have visited the hospital over the last 2 years!!!

Anyway things seem to be getting back to normal around here, I only wish the day had more hours to grab the camera, upload, share, blog, craft, love, laugh and capture more glimpses of our little bugs as they grow ever bigger changing every second...maybe tomorrow. Maybe.

Hope you all have a great weekend. I am off to the theatre with one of my closest friends and I cannot wait(I will try ever so hard to remember the camera)

Big hugs Emma x

6 comments:

  1. hi emma sounds like bangs on the head are very popular in blogland this week!!! might stuff mine under the pillow for protection!!!
    sounds like you've had a busy time lately, hope you have a fab time at the theatre can't wait to see the pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I hope your boy is ok - my little one smacked his chin off the kitchen floor two days ago running and now has a lovely scab on his chin - luckily he's OK. The last time I went to the theatre it was not good but I can't tell you why on here - that's a story I'll have to tell you in private :) !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your theatre trip - sounds like you need a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very glad to hear your young man was all right, after all. It always happens that way, whether with children or the car - they do poorly right until you get them to the doctor or mechanic. You're a wonderful mother to err on the side of caution! You can never be too paranoid (unless you insist on accompanying him out on his first date with a young lady. THAT might be going a bit far).

    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Emma

    Hope your lad is on the mend now, children certainly know how to keep us on our toes don't they!!
    Its been busy here too, I read every word you wrote with a slight nodding of the head, thinking to myself...yes, that sounds like me!
    Hope you soon get a chance to post your makes, will look forward to seeing the efforts of all your hard work.

    Sending love
    Julia x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad all is okay. Those knocks on the head can be a concern with concussions.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear from you ALWAYs so go ahead say hello :)