Friday, 31 December 2010

Goodbye 2010

Well another year is over and I must say that one went fast! I am not going to bother examining the year that has gone because I never do that(I am going to try harder at keeping a photo diary of the year though in 2011).

My highlight was definitely getting married and going into 2011 with a healthy family and a wonderful husband is all I need.

What I need tonight though is something to help me see in the new year as I will be all alone :( hubby is working and I am left to fend for myself...Oh dear! 

Here are my companions for the evening...


But of course friends are always better when they all mix together and get along...

ice...pour all your favourite friends over

Taste test

hmmmm yummy yep, yep!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

Hope your 2011 is AWESOME filled with love, friendship, happiness and good health :)

Big HUGS 
Emma xxx

10 comments:

  1. I HAVE SENT YOU A BOX OF CYBER ALKA-SELTZER!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!! HIC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing my lovely bloggy friend a fantastic 2011! I'm really glad to have met such a lovely person in 2010 and I hope this year sees the start of a fantastic new friendship! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be over as soon as I can LOL I hope you get to spend time with hubby soon. I'm with you on not looking back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a fantastic new year!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Emma, your blog is looking great and so are you :0)
    Love your pictures, did you get a new camera ?

    Wishing you a brilliant 2011 . Thanks for all your bloggy friendship in 2010, you were one of my first followers and always so generous.

    Jacquie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy new year Emma! I'll be over for my Babycham later. Have a lovely evening hun. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year!! Hope you have an amazing 2011. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy new year Em lets hope its a good one
    Big Hugs
    Pene (and daisy)x

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear from you ALWAYs so go ahead say hello :)