Thursday, 9 December 2010

My Knit and Natter

My Knit and Natter is full of wonderful women who are always laughing, sharing and helping. No-one is ever left to struggle on their own. The group started a few months  ago and has got more and more popular as the months go on, and we are really hoping it continues.
I have been telling them about my blog and about all the wonderful bloggy friends I have made and they were all very keen to be mentioned lol. So here is a BIG SHOUT OUT to all of the wonderful ladies who attend the Kiosk Knit and Natter :)
Jackie
Julie
Flo
Clara
Lina
Jules
Tracey 1
Tracey 2
Annamarie
Angelina
Terry
Karen
and any who have momentarily slipped my mind lol!

Also a BIG SHOUT OUT to my wonderful new volunteer Amii, A wonderful, welcome addition to the madness...she fits right in with the crazies ;)

6 comments:

  1. I don't have a knit and natter by me :( Can I be a virtual knit and knatterer at yours - I promise I will behave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my knit and knatter group, the highlight of my week, we have such a giggle.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a knit and natter, I go to stitch and b*tch with a group of mainly pensioners, it's always hysterical and the highlight of my week
    Pene x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds great. Have you read The Friday Night Knitting club by Kate Jacobs? A blogger recommended it. It made me cry at the end, you'll love it. I reserved it online from my local library.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think both Tracy 1 and Tracy 2 have no 'e' ;o)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear from you ALWAYs so go ahead say hello :)