Sunday, 12 December 2010

Now if Only I Could Slow Down Time!!!

Yes that's right, I would like to slow down time for the next week, I am still a little overwhelmed at the amount of projects I still have to complete before I can devote all my time to Christmas and MY BIRTHDAY! Yes that's right it is my Birthday on Saturday and I am very excited as I am having a party :) It will have a Christmas theme, so I really want to have to time to get all my decorations up!!! So please Father Time can't you just take a long nap and add a few hours to each day???

Anyway enough of me moaning about what has not yet been achieved and concentrate on lots of lovely goings on this week...Firstly I LOVE a bug who enjoys their grub, especially when they are so cute in the process...

Last week I had a craving for American style pancakes and was not satisfied until we had all indulged...

MMMMMMMM Lovely syrups...

Middle bug likes his pancakes with lemon and sugar 

 Biggest Bug likes his with Sticky, sweet golden syrup!


Me? Well I LOVE a huge pile of maple syrup covered lovelies nom, nom, nom!


So that was random I know, I mean really? sharing my craving for pancakes and taking pics hehe! This blogging world is a little crazy if you ask me.

So littlest bug has been very entertaining lately and one little thing he is doing is hiding...EVERYWHERE!


This is a little cabinet I rescued from my friends trip to the tip. It needs a little love which I really wish I had time for but don't just yet. Ahhhh the time thing again you see!


And a little crochet...not for me but my first matinee jacket made just in time for a lovely little girl.


I am currently sat here crocheting snowflakes because a lady wanted 10 strings of 5!!! That is 50 snowflakes, I can tell you now I cannot wait for them to be finished and I will never again make snowflakes for anyone other than myself!!!

Can't wait to get my decorations up, I am going to spend all night completing orders for the next few days so I can prettify my home and share with you all, but until then  I will just enjoy all your lovely posts and gorgeousness xxx

9 comments:

  1. Little bug is soooo sweet and I cannot imagine how you get anything done between squeezing and hugging! My, my the matinee jacket is gorgeous. Yes, I think it's about time everyone started to think about winding down just a tad. The day will soon be upon us and we'll all be exhausted! Have a great day Emma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great photos, I like my pancakes with chocolate spread, banana and digestive biscuits.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little bug! Lovely jacket too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so cute! Can't wait to see what your snowflakes look like!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that photo of your little bug is priceless! Well done on the matinee jacket - it looks great! (Oh BTW Iron Man is STILL at it here - I am waiting for the day the batteries stop working!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to you!!! I just had mine too!... LOVE the beautiful sweater you made Emma!!.. and am wishing you lots of luck in getting those snowflakes done soon!... LOVED the ornaments, candle, and trinket box I've opened! Thank you so much! ((big hugs!)) ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Emma, I LOVE the little jacket you made, and I know what you mean about pancakes, they are one of my favourite things! Very cute piccie of little bug. Have a great Birthday on Saturday! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am still wondering why anyone (you) would leave such vicious and nasty things, infact extremely spiteful things about attic24 on another blog? You really don't know enough about her to make such a damming personal attack - to judge someone so harshly when you don't know them is very cruel and unfair. You do not know what charity work she does or does not do - because she doesn't shout about what a great person she is and how she donates all her time and money to others (like you do maybe?) it does not mean she does not have a generous spirit. Lucy gives a lot to many people and makes a big difference to lives, spreading some joy and also skills in a way people understand and are very thankful for - all blogs are far from being equal, which is why she has so many followers! How unpleasant your comments are to read. What a bully you must be. Quite Quite vicious and unprovoked. You are obviously extremely jealous and envious of others. How sad.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excuse me but why on Earth was anything I said cruel or vicious??? I stand by what I said because it is my opinion. I actually defended Lucy when others were commenting on her moaning about parent hood etc and I have only stated what I believe to be true. Nothing I have said has been an attack on her person only her blog and what she does on her blog. This is my opinion and I have stated this and I am entitled to have it. You are a coward I am not, you know nothing about what you are talking about and do not have the guts to stand by what you say and show yourself. It has been surprising that all the little army of Lucy lovers(who know as much about her as I do) fight in the dark, anonymously. You attack people for their opinion and try and twist what they say. This is clear on Ravelry and you are just proving that anyone who has a different opinion is BULLIED and classed as a trouble maker. You are attacking me because I OPENLY expressed an opinion on another blog, which I am entitled to do. I love also how you all say we are jealous. OF WHAT??? Of a blog on the internet? I am very proud of what I do in my real life VERY proud, I LOVE giving as much of my time and efforts to others as is possible and that is what I enjoy blogging about. Is it wrong to be proud of what I do for others??? Is it wrong to try and encourage others to do the same??? Would you say this to someone fund raising on the street or asking for help in the press???. I am entitled to an opinion and that it is. I have not attacked you and yet here you are name calling and becoming unpleasant and nasty. You are what some people might call a hypocrite, Yes?

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear from you ALWAYs so go ahead say hello :)