Monday, 31 January 2011

Bugs Blankets

Yay! I finished it! I am so happy. I was determined to have it finished in January especially as I have joined Annies make a month! This is my January make and I am sooooo pleased with it and more importantly so it bug!



Such bright happy colours were a pleasure to work with, I don't know how long this blanket will last with little bug already dragging it around

The yarn is bargain acrylic so this beauty can be washed and dried to my hearts content which is perfect for bug blankies :)

So onto Februarys make I think
Hope you all had a fabulous weekend xxx

9 comments:

  1. As the MacDonalds advert says - "I'm lovin' it!!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. It came out very nice. And your little bug is just adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Great job and looks like it is already being loved back in return...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Very impressed, looks fab. I'm so slow at crochet I'm no where near finished! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's really stunning Emma , and it looks well loved already :0)
    Jacquie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is very colourful, but a perfect zing for a chevron / ripple - hope that's right?

    Hope it's a little bit warmer with you?

    Nina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks great - congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just wonderful, little bug with new blankie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's gorgeous...so cheery. Little Bug's a cutie x

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear from you ALWAYs so go ahead say hello :)