Friday, 14 January 2011

Exhaustion!

Complete, utter, total and absolute exhaustion! That is the only way I can describe what I am feeling right now. My first week back at the kiosk and boy what a week. Who would have thought volunteering could be so tiring??? I have started yet another group with the community development officer called 'Ringlands Biggest Loser' hehe! It is a slimming club where we work in teams to lose weight and get fit. Our community is fighting laziness and has been for a while now and it is going great. There are fitness classes popping up everywhere. I am thrilled to say that Pilates has now started in our community centre, it is the one exercise that will actually help rather than hinder my conditions and get me back on the road to healthy living. I have had 2 classes this week and 1 Zumba(beginner level!). Mix that with running a cafe 4 days of the week(I also got a new office which is AWESOME! But meant moving into it), community meetings, kids taekwondo, 3 boys etc, etc and you can see why I am now sat in bed ready to drink this hot cup of tea...

I treated the hubby to this(yuk!)

So I treated myself to this 

So whilst the husband is working I plan on watching this in bed and hopefully falling fast asleep. Sadly I haven't had time or energy to do any of this...

or check up on all your lovely blogs but I am planning on a VERY lazy Saturday morning enjoying some blog browsing :)
Happy weekend everyone x

8 comments:

  1. Hope you get some good relaxing time! I just chipped my favourite Starbucks mug yesterday - soooo stink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your lazy Saturday morning - it does sound like you've earned it!
    Jille x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Emma,Have a relaxing weekend. I love QI.
    Jacquie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Emma, hope you have a relaxing weekend - the community group sounds great - both songs that popped on are absolute favourites of mine.... baby mine and I'll stand by you.... baby mine was the lullaby I used to sing to my babies, I'll stand by you, very special song.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How do you find the time?? Stick your feet up and enjoy a nice relaxing sat morning you deserve it..
    Pene x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I keep seeing posters for Zumba - you must let us know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Emma

    Sending soothing hugs, soft blankets and a gentle candle lit bath to relax your weary little bod and mind.
    I hope you are soon feeling more energised, and manage to return to your crochet - I have had a long hiatus from it myself and just this weekend got hooky for the Little One to make a doll blanket...oh dear, it was fatal wasn't it, as for some reason whilst doing that I had a Grand Plan to make a summer shawl...new wool supplies are now required, but hurrah for inspiration!

    Love to you
    Julia x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Emma, you are a whirlwind of activity! Wow! I've posted about your lovely award to me. Make sure to put your new ripple on my Crafty Links Page. Maybe you can have a little relaxation this weekend? I hope so.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear from you ALWAYs so go ahead say hello :)