Wednesday, 19 January 2011

How many hours...

...in the day???
Answer...NOT ENOUGH!
I am missing you all and hope to be back soon. I keep having great ideas for posts but never the time to do them. I will make time because I am missing it so much.
I am also missing crocheting :( hardly done any in the last 2 weeks. No fair man! Being busy sucks sometimes(also means I live in a permanently messy home!!!) Will get use to the newest routine soon enough I am sure and will take it in my stride until another group is started and I get nominated to run it!!!
Hope you are all well, I will be blog browsing soon
Big Hugs
Emma x

3 comments:

  1. Yes - I know that feeling of just being too busy!! Looking forward to your return!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! So glad you decided to join our *A MAKE A MONTH 2011* - looking forward to seeing what you make - my makes are always very simple!! love Annie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh I second all that!!! I went to bed at 8.30pm last night! xxx

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear from you ALWAYs so go ahead say hello :)