Sunday, 9 January 2011

I love them...


My children
Children give to your Mummy just a little bit of slack, my head really hurts from last nights medicinal Jack which I had to consume because of the pain that you caused me when you decided that magnets are attracted to telly, when you fed the dog loo blocks and the cat goldfish jelly. You have taken the head off my last china doll and the porcelain was valuable before you glossed it green. I know that you were just practising your art technique when using the scissors but did you really have to cut up the curtains? Please let Mummy have one day off, she feels a bit weak from all of this stuff like emptying the toilet of towels and fluff, from cleaning the windows, the walls and the rug. I love you so much and tomorrow when rested we will do it again with gusto and spirit, but for now let me sit and enjoy this old book let me put up my feet and show me some love. I just want to enjoy some tea that’s not cold and watch a little something that’s not singing with clowns. My dear children to me you are life, your antics make memories that compare to no others, your smiles make my life so worthwhile. You are the air in my lungs the blood in my veins but unless you want the white coats to take me away you need to relax and leave Mummy to breathe. 




4 comments:

  1. I love it! Kids eh, you can't wait for them to go back to school but then miss them when they're gone :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh boy! They can be pretty exhausting at times - 5 minutes peace ceases to exist when you become a mam - you end up hiding in the loo just to grab a bit of 'me' time... least I do haha. And even then you hear the distance calling of 'maaaaaaaaammmmmmmm!' agggggh!

    But we do love them so and life would be a much duller place without them :0)

    Unimaginable in fact.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I KNOW THE FEELING... I TO HAVE 3 LITTLE MONKEYS!
    BY THE WAY, I HAVE 3 LOVELY GIVE-AWAYS GOING ON MY BLOG, I JUST THOUGHT TO MENTION!
    AND I WOULD LOVE IF YOU WOULD ENTER!
    MANY THANKS,

    DEBBIE MOSS

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this! i love your blog too! i only have 2 little monkeys, with big wild imaginations and so much energy thay keep the sun going!!!
    I know where you're coming from. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear from you ALWAYs so go ahead say hello :)