Saturday, 8 January 2011

Stylish Blogger Award



I have been awarded the Stylish Blogger award by the the lovely Debi, go take a look at her wonderful crochet filled blog if you haven't already. Thank you so much Debi, I love awards hehe!

So now I have to say 7 things about myself...I will try to make them new!

1. My favourite 3 musicals are
          1. Blood Brothers
          2. Wicked
          3. Witches of Eastwick

2. I am totally and utterly rubbish at diets, we just DO NOT MIX!

3. My eldest Son was going to be called Pierce until the last minute and now I am Mrs Pearce!

4. I am a mini bit addicted right now to buttons and have to force myself to stop buying any at all as I really don't need them!

5. I am so, so, so bad with money. Having Bi-polar Affective Disorder(that's right I am BAD!) doe's not help this problem at all.

6. I make the best brew in the world(cup of tea) this is a fact ;P

7. I am insecure about my Mothering skills and question myself every day but I try and look on the positives.

So there we go a few more bits about me!

I would like to pass this blog onto

Paisley Jade
The Reed Life
Corn Poppy Girl
Suz Place
Claras Crochet Room

2 comments:

  1. Lovely to find out more about you :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm - let's talk tea.... strong or milky? I don't do milky it has to be builder's tea - nice and strong with no sugar! Get the kettle on! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear from you ALWAYs so go ahead say hello :)