Monday, 14 February 2011

Spring Swap


Hello there lovely Blogging friends. Firstly, Happy Valentines Day. I will post later about that hehe! I have spent a lovely day looking through everyones loved up blogs and it has brought a great big smile to my face. 
I have been thinking lately about swaps. I would really like to host one, not sure where to start but thought I would give it a go!
I thought as it is February and the weather seems to be improving(lots of lovely sunshine) I would host a Spring Swap. We will all soon be thinking more and more about this season full of promise and new beginnings. You could send your partner many things including:-

Seeds
Easter Surprises
Duster ;)
Something handmade to do with spring ie flowers, animals.
Lavender Bags
A Duck!(no not really...well not a real one anyway!)

As long as it is colourful and represents spring it is acceptable. Lets kick of this years Spring with a  bit of fun. If you want to take part then please leave a comment at the bottom and say whether or not you want to swap with overseas or not. Copy the pic to your profile to let others know it is going on.(Oh and any advice will be very much appreciated)



I will pick the partners and announce them on Monday 21st February and parcels should be posted around the 14th March(earlier for overseas) to ensure all gifts are received by 20th March which I believe is the official start of Spring.

9 comments:

  1. Hi Emma

    Lovely idea - great minds think alike - I launched a Spring swap this morning!! Think I had better stick to one though! :-)) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie is organising a similar swap, Emma, but I'm happy to join your's too. UK only for me please, sweetheart. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes please - UK only and hopefully someone different as I've just signed up to Jackie @ Sew Special Bears spring swap too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh count me in but strictly uk please.
    Thanks
    Pene x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks good, count me in, UK only please! ... :0)

    Shirl x

    ReplyDelete
  6. would love to join in please - uk for me please

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd love to join in please- UK partner for me please

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd also love to join in please - UK only please. xxx

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear from you ALWAYs so go ahead say hello :)