Tuesday, 22 February 2011

Spring Swap

Hi all, sorry I am a day late with the swap couples was a little worse for wear yesterday. Here are the swap partners:-

Pene and Vintage Vicki
Lynda and Vintage Sea Muse
BekiMarie and Wendy
Simply Vintage and JP

Right I think all those links are correct but please, please check. I am really tired today and we have family down for the week and whilst trying to link up everyone my Husband has been moaning about dinner! Can't get any peace! Hehe! Oh well, I will be back soon enough to share some more baking and crochet goodies.

Big Hugs Everyone
Emma x

4 comments:

  1. Oh no ..can't believe I missed this swap!!
    Tell that Hubby of yours to get himself in the kitchen!
    Hope you're feeling better soon lovely.
    *hugs*
    Em xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for organising the swap Emma ... :0)

    Shirl x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for organising the swap emma, I'm really looking forward to it.

    Hope you don't mind, but hopefully JP my swap partner will read this - could she contact me please as I cannot find any contact details for her in her profile.

    Thanks. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new look Emma. I hope you can get some res/time for yourself soon. Take care. Maybe hubby could bake something...lol!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear from you ALWAYs so go ahead say hello :)