Saturday, 12 March 2011

Still Around...Just!

Hello there lovely bloggers. I am just nipping in to say hello. I am very tired and my mind is all over the place(joys of bi-polar yay!) so I can't really take much in at the moment. Also been having some issues with my knees and back so feeling very :( I am missing blogging very much and hope to be here soon, but as I can't even seem to pick up a crochet hook I can't think of what to say. All is well and wanted to let you know.
Big Hugs to you all, catch you soon
Emma xxx

12 comments:

  1. Hi Emma, sorry to here you are poorly. I've been wondering how you were. I'm sending big squeezy hugs your way and hoping you soon feel better.Take care of yourself .
    Jacquie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your back to your old self soon Emma xxx
    Backache is a complete pain in the bottom, I have suffered with it since the birth of my daughter.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. morning emma sorry to hear you're feeling so eurgghhh!!
    hope that you are feeling better soon and back to crochet and chatting.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww Emma, so sorry to hear you're on a down phase. Hopefully it won't last too long.

    Will be hanging around waiting for you to get better.

    (((hugs)))

    Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending *big hugs* your way Emma :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you feel better soon, hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Emma
    Hope you feel better soon we miss you
    Big cyber hugs
    Pene x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hang on in there - it will pass..it will pass..it will pass.. xxx Fostermummy XX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Take care Emma - hope you're feeling a bit better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you're feeling better soon, Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey, sorry to hear you're not feeling 100%... Just hope you (and your knees) are feeling better soon! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Emma,
    Hope things brighten up soon. Take care, a-m x

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear from you ALWAYs so go ahead say hello :)