Wednesday, 11 May 2011

Thank You

Hello there lovely people, I want to say a HUGE thank you for all your messages of support on my last post. Your messages and e-mails have meant so much and really helped me through some really miserable days. I know there are many more of those to come but for now I am trying to be a little brighter. 

I did have a wonderful day a few weeks ago when two fabulous items arrived in the post. I love it when Mr Postman brings happy surprises.
The first was a letter informing me that my eldest Son Jacob had been chosen to have a poem he wrote in school published! How awesome is that? I tell you this kid is just rocking the academic world and I am one proud Mummy :)


I am stoked. I am lucky that I have children who seem to thrive off learning and achieving.

My second parcel was a gorgeous gift from the seriously kind Jacquie at Bunny Mummy. I have wanted one for ages and now I have one...

A crochet holder. YAY! Such a thoughtful gift, I have actually managed to crochet a little too since receiving it as I really wanted to use it :)


Some of my crochet hook collection all snug in their new home :)
Thank you so much Jacquie

I have been popping by all your blogs but most days I just look. I love blogging and all you great gals and I wouldn't want to stop forever. We have a busy few months ahead which are going to be sad and happy at the same time. We are moving to Manchester. I need to be close to my Nieces and my family now but it will be sad leaving my community. I have lived in the same home for 12 years, had my children here and made many, many friends but I know deep down it is for the best.

Hope you are all well and are enjoying the wonderful weather :)

Oh and someone else who is making me smile a lot lately and well it is just a cute pic

This is Harribos 'I wont smile I am busy with the iphone' look!

Big Hugs 
Emma xxx

7 comments:

  1. Its a very unsettling time for you but hopefully come Autumn things will be OK. Good luck with it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emma
    So glad to see you back with us, keep us updated with your move and am waiting to see what you've been crocheting!!
    Big Hugs
    Pene x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Emma, you are one lucky mummy! No wonder you are so proud! How cute is the littl chap! Good Luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Emma , so glad you are feeling like bloging ( and Crocheting ) again.
    Congratulations to Jacob , no wonder you are so proud.
    Hope your move is'nt too stressy . Keep in touch.
    Jacquie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous pout! He's going to break a few girl's bubbles when he's older!! Take care, we are ALL here for you. Fostermummy X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done to Jacob! What an achievement. I hope your move back up to Manchester goes ok. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Uhooi,,
    Wow,, It's a creative, nice and sweet,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear from you ALWAYs so go ahead say hello :)