Sunday, 10 July 2011

New Start...hopefully!

Hello wonderful bloggers. Well it has been an age I know since I wrote anything anywhere and I am hoping that this works on mobile technology as my laptop has given up on me :(
I am just popping by to say I am missing you all like crazy and to tell you that all things going well(paperwork etc) I should be in my new home in a little over 2 weeks :)
It has been tough going and I have never felt so anxious. I wake up with a tummy full of knots! I am moving to a house literally a few doors away from my Niece so I can be a huge support for her and my great-nephew. Obviously the pain we are feeling of losing our Sarah is still raw and it is heartbreaking to be moving so close to her home when she is not in it but I am sure she is guiding me and knows that her daughters will have te best of me.
So all things going well I will be bak blogging soon and definitely before the summer ends(ha! That is a joke given the weather lately!)
Hope you are all well and having a wonderful summer/winter depending on where you are
Hugs

Emma xxxx

8 comments:

  1. Hi Emma Kate - glad to see you back. Congrats on your new home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do hope it all goes well for you. It will be a comfort you can be near your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have been thinking of you Emma and hoping you were all doing ok. Yes, it will be hard being so close to your sisters house, but maybe in time it will also be a comfort. I'm finding it hard to find the words but I'm sure, wherever she is, that she is grateful to have such a special sister who is doing all she can to help and be there for her niece and nephew. Take care of yourself and hope the move goes smoothly - and yes, mobile technology rocks! I don't use a computer... EVER :-) hugs Shell x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's good to hear from you Emma. Good luck with your move, hoping you all begin to feel less heartbroken soon and you settle in England well.
    Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emma sweetie it's lovely to hear from you. Can't wait till your a regular participant as we've missed you and your lovely boys. Pop over to my blog if you get a chance I'm having a mega giveaway and you have to be in it to win it.. Take care
    Big Big Hugs
    Pene x

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi Emma
    its lovely to see you back in blogland, good luck with your move, you sound like you have a wonderful family who will support each other during this time. look forward to seeing more of you soon
    take care tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you are doing ok. Miss your blog posts. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's good to hear from you :) x

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear from you ALWAYs so go ahead say hello :)