Thursday, 23 February 2012

WOW! Hello xxx

WOW! Is all I can think of to say about being back here after so very, very long! I have missed it so much and just logging in and seeing all your lovely blogs has made my stomach do somersaults.
So I plan on catching up with everyone as much as possible over the next few days whilst getting over the awful bug that has been flying around these parts.

So I am now in Manchester. Been here since July and cannot say that I am loving it. I love being close to my Nieces and my Brother but really it isn't my cup of tea anymore. Yarn for a start is WAY more expensive and unless I want to pay silly money there isn't a lot of choice. I haven't managed to make it to the large haberdasheries yet but to be honest who wants to haul ass to town just for a few balls of woolly goodness? Not me! I want a few small shops and people in those shops to be helpful and pleasant(They seem miserable in the few shops I have found). I also miss all the countryside of south wales. I use to love the city but now the bright lights and loud noise have lost there attraction!

But enough of the moaning. I have managed to start crocheting again. I tried my best to make everyone a small handmade Christmas present and almost succeeded. Most people got a scarf and a knitted flannel with sublime cotton :)

It is coming up to one year since I lost my sister and 1 year 17 days since I last saw her. I have to be honest it isnt the easiest time, but I have to blog again. I miss it sooo much and I miss all of you and your wonderful inspiration. I am hoping to make my home a happier brighter one again.

Here a few pics to show a little of what I have been up to over the last 8 months. I can't wait to get everything in order and show some more :)
Hope you are all well.

Big hugs
Emma xxx


















6 comments:

  1. Emma Sweetie it is so lovely to see you back with us, I've missed you and can't wait to find out everything you've been up to.
    Big Hugs to you all
    Pene x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi emma it's lovely to see you back in blogland, I am thinking of you and your family as its come to the anniversary of losing your sister, it's lovely to see that you have been creating again and I can't wait to see and hear more from you.
    Kind regards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! I love all your makes but especially the turtles, they are fab! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Emma, lovely to here from you again. Your cakes are amazing and I love the crochet turtles too .
    Your dresser is so pretty and I love that it's not too staged ...just a real shot...iron and all :0)
    Hope you find a good , friendly yarn shop soon .
    Jacquie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Emma , it's great to catch up with you again. Your cakes are amazing and I love your crochet turtles :0)
    Jacquie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where has that year gone? I bet its been a roller coaster year, I do hope things get better. Take care, nice to have you back.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear from you ALWAYs so go ahead say hello :)