Wednesday, 18 April 2012

Baby Bunting

Hello there. Blimey I leave it ages to post don't I? Sometimes life just gets in the way of everything else you want to do. I think about blogging everyday and never have time in the daylight hours. Then I am tired and just about make it to bed before falling fast asleep. I have been working on this and that oh and it was Easter hehe! 
anyway I haven't been here and there isn't much point me gassing on about the fact.
I want to share with you my little evening project I worked on tonight.
We live opposite a park. A lovely large park with a large duck pond and lots of trees. My husband takes the boys there a lot. When they return they always have something in hand for me. Daffodils a few weeks ago, blossoms now(I keep telling them to stop picking and pulling and hubby dearest said boys swing from trees leave them alone) an argument that he is winning.
Anyway yesterday hubby brings in a great big twig. I didn't ask whether he had pulled it off or found it as that may seem like I am picking yet another fight about plants.
He told me he brought it home as he thought I could hang 'stuff' off it!
hmmmmm he may have a point...


 And so begins baby bunting.
I got the pattern from pink milk. Its super easy so perfect for in between projects

 Crocheting together

Before bedtime I always crochet in bed atm as it is the only place I can spread out without little hands interfering.  


TA DAH...


I just took a photo of them hanging so you get the effect. They are now here...


Getting spray starched so they hang a little better. I am also going to work on some amigurumi hearts to hang, and felt birds. You could say I am quite fond of the twig already :)

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful Emma, I love your bunting and the story behind the twig :0)
    Jacquie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats wicked emmer xx

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear from you ALWAYs so go ahead say hello :)